- The website www.brew-da.com ("the website") is owned and operated by Coffee Love Ltd, trading as 'Brew-da™'. We are a company registered in Hong Kong (company number 67297529-000-02-18-6), our registered office and address for correspondence is:
Room 602, Wang Cheong Enterprise Center
65-69 Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
- Your use of this website and purchase of any products from this website is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website you agree to our Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in or relating to the website (including our text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us.
3. Purchase of Coffee
- You may submit orders online at any time. The website allows you to review your order and make any corrections before submitting it to us and by submitting the order you confirm that you have made any such corrections. You are given the opportunity to review the order.
- Order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message.
- Coffee will only be dispatched after we have received cleared funds. Please ensure your payment details are current.
- Non delivery. We must be notified within 7 days of you receiving your notification of delivery.
- We cannot guarantee delivery dates. We can only give the date the coffee left us.
- The price of products is as quoted on the website from time to time where delivery charges are applied according to the means you have chosen.
- You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
- Goods are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and supply prices. We reserve the right to change the fees for any services at any time.
5. Delivery and Return of Coffees
- Coffees can be delivered to addresses within Hong Kong; this excludes PO Box addresses.
- Coffees are delivered by your local courier. Proof of delivery is not obtained. Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on:
- our stock availability;
- your delivery address;
- when you make your selection; and
- circumstances impacting delivery by the postal service.
- It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes online within 7 days of the expected day of delivery.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account with us if it becomes apparent that, in our sole opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
- If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us, please contact our customer services team on email@example.com. We retain the right to request a return of any faulty goods to Coffee Love Limited. You will be responsible on the postal fee before our quality inspection.
- The product will be inspected. If we request recorded delivery then we will pay for the cost of the postage on provision of the postage receipt. If the fault is agreed, a freshly roasted coffee will be sent at our cost or full refund will be given for the returned goods. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
6. Contacting us
- Please submit any questions you have about these Terms and Conditions or an order you have placed or ordering in general by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
602, Wang Cheong Enterprise Center
65-69 Chai Wan Kok Street,
Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website will be the version that is current and displayed on the website as at each date you access the website. Your use of the website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes. These terms were last updated on 20th August, 2018.
8. Liability Disclaimer
- We disclaim any and all representations and warranties express or implied, with regard to the supply of product pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability for any loss or damage under these Terms and Conditions arising from the supply of the product shall in no event exceed the price of the product we supplied to you. We shall not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect loss, damage or injury arising from the supply of the product.
9. Liability Disclaimer
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions which cannot be resolved amiably between the parties shall be submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong.